Site Plans ("Keyplans")
This page presents site plans for California general acute care hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. Site plans for skilled nursing facilities, and for acute psychiatric and general acute care licensed hospitals with only acute psych beds are shown when available.
Site plans in this list may not reflect any recent modifications. Please contact representatives of the OSHPD region for instructions on the procedure for submitting a new or updated site plan.
If the OSHPD facility ID is not known, go to the Automated Licensing Information and Report Tracking System (ALIRTS). From here, do the following:
- Enter available information into the search tool.
- Select the facility of interest and click on the facility name link.
- In the facility detail view, locate the Perm ID number in the upper right hand corner of the page. This is the OSHPD facility number.
Note to Macintosh users: If you are having problems viewing the files, please download Adobe Reader for Macintosh (or update your existing installation). If you are still having issues viewing the file, please download the file to your computer and view the file locally.
List of Site Plans for California General Acute Care Hospitals
10006 through 10321
10322 through 10685
10691 through 11098
11111 through 11598
11621 through 12014
12023 through 12601
12645 through 13812
13901 through 16632
16679 through 18187
List of Site Plans for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
20034 through 20643
20731 through 24961
- About FDD
- Contact FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Preapproval Programs
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Training & Education
- Additional Information/Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact the FDD Webmaster
- Quality of Service Survey
- FDD Site Map