FDD eServices Information
Welcome to FDD′s eServices home page. We are pleased to offer our clients and visitors access to project information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Information regarding project status is available in a format which allows project status and tracking information in real time.
FDD is committed to doing our part to provide access to safe, quality healthcare environments that meet California′s diverse and dynamic needs by ensuring healthcare facilities are designed and constructed properly and are capable of providing sustained services to Californians after a disaster.
FDD′s regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding State of California observed holidays.
The eServices system may have occasional periods of un-availability due to maintenance. In case of an extended outage, notices will be posted.
- System Overview
- Account Registration
- Facility Authorization
- Account Management & Delegation
- Applications for New Projects
- Applications for PADs and AMCs
- Applications for Building Permits
- Expedited Building Permit (XBP) for SNFs
- Printing Invoices
- Attaching Plans and Documents
- Electornic Submittal Requirements
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the eServices Support team, eServ@oshpd.ca.gov.
This page was last updated on Friday, August 26, 2016.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map