- Download Google Earth
- Facility Information for Hospitals in Google Earth (KMZ file)
- Seismic Performance Ratings (SPC/NPC)
Construction projects underway at hospital facilities and SPC/NPC ratings of hospital buildings.
- Pushpin icons are used for hospital facilities where there are no projects currently underway.
- Size of the icon is scaled to the total costs of projects underway at the hospital facility.
- Hospital facilities are grouped by county; the hospital facilities in a county can be turned on or off in the sidebar.
- If you click on an icon, a text box will open which shows details of projects underway at the hospital facility and SPC/NPC ratings of buildings at the site.
- The text box also has a hyperlink to the hospital facility site plan which shows the locations of the buildings at the site.
- The building numbers are hyperlinked to the building information in eCA (eServices Portal Citizen Access - OSHPD′s project logging system). The application information table (under the More Details tab), facility information (under the More Details tab), and related projects associated with the selected building number are available on the eCA page. It is even possible to view the related project information (expand the Related Project tab and click the view hyperlinks) from this building information page.
- Information on projects and SPC/NPC ratings of buildings are based on the date cited in the text box.
You can also access the facility information through the Google Earth table of contents:
- Open the sidebar
- Click or search for the name of the hospital facility (hospital facilities are grouped by county)
- Double click on the name
- Google Earth will "fly" to the hospital facility you selected.
When using this data, please cite OSHPD/FDD and this web page.
Google Earth software enables you to zoom in beyond the level of accuracy provided in these data layers. Hospitals are located based on the street address provided to OSHPD/FDD.
Suggested additional layers for Google Earth
- Seismic fault layers can be obtained at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/hazards/qfaults/google.php
- Shake map layers for recent earthquakes can be obtained at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/shakemap/
For a specific earthquake, look under "Downloads" and under "GIS" for a KLM file. This file can be opened with Google Earth.
For questions or comments, please e-mail the Seismic Retrofit Office, SeismicRetrofitGroup@oshpd.ca.gov.
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map