ISU Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
Hospital Inspector Recertification Seminars are being offered by OSHPD′s Facility Development Division (FDD). These one-day seminars:
- Cover code updates.
- Cover inspection procedures.
- Cover requirements and techniques used in Health Facilities and Acute Care Hospitals.
- Are designed to fulfill the education requirement for recertification.
We welcome your feedback, comments, and questions. Please direct them to the Inspection Services Unit, OSHPD.FDDISU@oshpd.ca.gov.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map