Plan Review and Construction Observation
Facilities Development Division’s (FDD) staff is divided into seven work groups defined as "Regions," based on geographical assignments. Each assigned region is staffed with office and field staff.
The regional assignment concept allows FDD staff to:
- Foster better lines of communication between the technical disciplines.
- Establish a greater sense of responsibility for assignments.
- Create closer working relationships between staff and the facilities in each region.
Please see the full-state and individual region maps below for more details.
This page was last updated on Thursday, September 29, 2016.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map