Project Status Reports
From this page, you will be able to find the status of any project that the Office is currently working on using FDD’s eServices Client Access (eCA). Select the eServices link under "Construction of Facilities" below to begin your search.
Construction of Facilities
eServices County-wide Project Status Reports
- eServices Project Status by County reports are available through the OSHPD Report Center, http://report.oshpd.ca.gov/
Instructions to find Projects by County Reports using the OSHPD Report Center
- Go to the OSHPD Report Center, (http://report.oshpd.ca.gov/)
- Select Facilities Development Division from the Select a Division dropdown list.
- Select Projects by County from the Select a Report dropdown list.
- Choose the counties to show in the report from the County list.
NOTE: to remove a county from the report list, uncheck the check box.
- Select the project status from the Status list.
- Click the View Report button to see the report.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to view a different county report.
For old legacy projects, select Legacy Logbook Projects at Facility from the Select a Report dropdown list, enter Facility Number.
Instructions to Export, Save, or Print the report
- Find the report to print.
- Click on the disk icon located below the Status dropdown.
- Choose a file type from the dropdown list.
- A prompt to open, save, or cancel will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Save button to save the report.
- Click on the Open button to open the report.
- After the report is opened or saved, use the Ctrl+P command, choose Print from the File menu, etc. to print the report.
Data Reporting Projects
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the FDD Webmaster, FDDwebmaster@oshpd.ca.gov.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map