Healthcare Workforce Development Division
The California Post-Baccalaureate (CalPOST-BAC) program is a continuation of the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development's (OSHPD) strategy to retain exceptional students from under-represented minority (URM) backgrounds in the medical profession career pipeline. The CalPOST-BAC Advisory Committee advises OSHPD on aspects related to developing programs which aid in the recruitment and retention of URM students in health professional training. This effort also aims to increase the number of medical professionals in underserved areas.
Click here to see the complete list of 2015-16 grantees: CalPOST-BAC Awardees Announced.
CalPOST-BAC Advisory Committee Resources
- CalPOST-BAC Advisory Committee Roster
- CalPOST-BAC Advisory Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- CalPOST-BAC Advisory Committee Member Application (now closed)
This page was last updated on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
Mini Grants Program Contact:
- Healthcare Workforce Development Division
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) / California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- Shortage Designation Program (SDP)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Research, Policy and Planning GIS/Data System
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports
- Healthcare Pathways