Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
The 2017-18 Mini Grants Application cycle is now closed.
Please continue to check our website for updates and new information.
Mini Grants are designed to strengthen the educational and social foundations by providing direct and indirect program support for underrepresented and/or disadvantaged individuals interested in pursuing healthcare careers. Only organizations may apply.
Mini Grants funded activities focus on introducing participants to a wide variety of health career options in mental/behavioral health and other other health professions by conducting conferences and/or workshops, and direct exposure through health career exploration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be notified about new grant opportunities?
Yes - please subcribe to OSHPD announcements for notifications.
Does HCTP offer grants?
Current grant opportunities for organizations (individuals are not eligible to apply) can be found at:
- Does HCTP offer scholarships?
Does HCTP host career fairs?
No, HCTP does not host career fairs.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- Healthcare Workforce Home
- California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- Medical Service Study Areas (MSSA)
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse (HWC)
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports