HCTP Mini Grants Program
Mini Grants are designed to strengthen the educational and social foundations by providing direct and indirect program support for underrepresented and/or economically disadvantaged students to build on as they pursue careers in the health industry. Only qualifying organizations may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
Mini Grants funded activities focus on various categories that cover health career conferences and workshops, and health career exploration. Currently, Mini Grants are offered each fiscal year, with grant activities covering 12 consecutive months.
We are excited to award funds to programs that will provide health career exploration, conferences and workshops to participants statewide. We are proud to announce the complete list of Mini Grants Awardees for 2016/2017.
2014-15: RFA 14-5404
2013-14: RFA 13-4161
2012-13: RFA 12-4500
2011-12: RFA 11-2450
2010-11: RFA 10-1494
2009-10: RFA 09-9557
2008-09: RFA 08-9389
2007-08: RFA 07-7333
2006-07: RFA 06-7013
This page was last updated on Thursday, March 30, 2017.
Mini Grants Program Contacts:
- Healthcare Workforce Development Division
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) / California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- Shortage Designation Program (SDP)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Research, Policy and Planning GIS/Data System
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports
- Healthcare Pathways