eServices Portal Information
Welcome to FDD′s eServices home page. We are pleased to offer our clients and visitors access to project information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Information regarding project status is available in a format which allows project status and tracking information in real time.
FDD is committed to doing our part to provide access to safe, quality healthcare environments that meet California′s dynamic and diverse needs by ensuring healthcare facilities are designed and constructed properly and are capable of providing sustained services to Californians after a disaster.
eServices Help & User Guides#
- System Overview
- Account Registration
- Facility Authorization
- Account Management & Delegation
- Applications for New Projects
- Applications for PADs and AMCs
- Applications for Building Permits
- Printing Invoices
- Expedited Building Permit (XBP) for SNFs
- Attaching Plans and Documents
- Electronic Submittal Requirements
- Appeals Using the Comment and Process Review (CPR)
- Applications for Seismic Extensions
- Amendments and Quarterly Reports for Seismic Extension Projects
- Document Attachment Control
- OSHPD Project Number Quick Reference Guide
- eServices Client Access Project Status Definitions
- eServices Electronic Plan Review (ePC) Brochure
- OSHPD Electronic Submittal Requirements
- eServices Electronic Plan Review (ePC) Flyer
- Correcting PDF Validation Issues
Reports & External Links#
- Quarterly Reports of Open / Closed projects
- Currently Certified Hospital Inspectors
- ALIRTS (Automated Licensing Info and Report Tracking System)
- Licensing & Certification
- Contractors State Licensing Board
FDD′s regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding State of California observed holidays.
The eServices system may have occasional periods of un-availability due to maintenance. In case of an extended outage, notices will be posted.
On-line Services Available#
- Search easily for Facility Information
- Determine OSHPD Field Staff assigned to your project
- Search for Project Information by project or by facility
- Search for Project Information by Licensee
- View Project Details and Related Records
- View a project′s current workflow status and comments
- View the anticipated due date for each discipline′s review
- View all Application-Specific Information for a project
- Register for an eCA User Account
- Create and submit new project applications online
- Manage Authorized Agents (Delegates)
- Pay application fees
- Print application reports
- Phone: (916) 440-8331.
- Online Payments: log-in to the eServices Portal.
- Check: please remit payment to:
Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
Attn: Accounting Office
2020 West El Camino Avenue, Suite 1000
Sacramento, CA 95833
If you have further billing inquiries, please call our Billing hotline at (916) 440-8331 or send an email to FDDaccounting@oshpd.ca.gov
Web Browser Access#
The following browsers are currently supported by eServices:
- Apple Safari, Version 5 and above
- Google Chrome, Version 19 and above
- Mozilla Firefox, Version 17 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 11
- Opera, Version 12 and above
View Facility Information#
Click on the LookUp Facility Information link located in the lower left corner toward the bottom of the eServices Client Access home page. All inquiries require an OSHPD Facility ID Number to complete the search.
Facility ID Numbers can be found on the OSHPD Automated Licensing Information and Report Tracking System (ALIRTS). Look in the Perm ID field to find the OSHPD Facility ID Number.
Search for a Project′s Status#
To search for a project′s status, use the Search Projects link located toward the bottom of the eServices Client Access home page. You will be able to find projects by entering your Project Number into the Project Number field or your Professional License Number into the State License Number field.
Listing of Open and Closed Projects by County#
For a listing of open and closed projects by county, visit our Project Status page. This listing is updated on a quarterly basis.
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the eServices Portal Support team, eServ@oshpd.ca.gov.