OSHPD’s Inspection Services Unit is responsible for:
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program – testing, certification, and recertification of private-sector construction inspectors.
- Construction Observation Bulletins – bulletins regarding statewide construction issues.
- Technical oversight of work performed by State and certified private-sector hospital construction inspectors.
- Development and administration of programs, policies and regulations related to health facility construction inspection and OSHPD field safety.
- Technical leadership, training, and quality control/quality assurance of OSHPD field staff.
Construction Observation Bulletins
- Identify common concerns with hospital construction
- Bring awareness of specific concerns in hospital construction
- Provide information for Owners, Contractors, Design Professionals, IORs, Special Inspectors, Testing Laboratories, and OSHPD-FDD Staff
COB Number & Subject
COB 01-28-15* – ASC Pacific 3WH & 3WHF Metal Deck
COB 06-03-13* – Non-Approved Construction Documents
*Indicates the COB was revised
We welcome your feedback, comments, and questions. Please direct them to the Inspection Services Unit,