Patient-Level Administrative Data#
Facility Utilization Data#
Key Reports and Data Products#
Data Pulse Reports#
Data Pulse Reports provide a brief, easy-to-understand summary of analyses that use OSHPD data.
- Severe Sepsis Hospitalization: Length of Stay, Charges and Payers
- Severe Sepsis: 30-Day Mortality
- Severe Sepsis: In-Hospital Mortality
- California In-Hospital Deliveries Vary by Mother’s Age
- County Variation in Occurrence and Death Rates for Hospitalized Ischemic Stroke Patients in California
- Why Risk Adjustment?
- Ischemic Stroke Care at California’s Better and Worse Performing Hospitals