Valuable reporting resources applicable to all three data types: IP, ED, & AS.
MIRCal User Registration#
User Registration Information Sheet: To access MIRCal, all facilities must first download and complete the following forms:
Agent Designation Form (if applicable)
Quick Notes Technical Bulletins#
- Issue 54: Skilled Nursing Procedures/2019 Reminders
- Issue 53: Research at Risk/2019 Requirement Reminders
- Issue 52: 2019 Requirements are a Month Away
- Issue 51: MIRCal Contacts and Website Updates
- Issue 50: 2019 New Reporting Requirements
- Issue 49: 2019 MIRCal Regulations Approved
- Issue 48: Public Comment Period Open!
- Issue 47: Public Comment Period/Reporting Homeless
- Issue 46: Preserving Your Records
- Issue 45: 2017 Inpatient Data Element Changes
- Issue 44: Preserving Procedures Through Error Corrections
- Issue 43: ICD-10 Reporting External Causes
*Please note: Links referenced in old Quick Notes issues may be obsolete or no longer valid. Please consult the Inpatient and ED/AS Data Reporting Manuals to confirm CURRENT detailed information regarding reporting requirements for each data element.