Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMH)
A PROGRAM OF THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS EDUCATION FOUNDATION
About the Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program
An awardee may receive up to $15,000 to repay educational loans for up to a 24-month commitment practicing and providing direct client care in an eligible site. Applicants can be awarded up to three (3) times.
Eligible sites include publicly funded or public mental health facilities, non-profit mental health facilities that contract with a county entity to provide mental health services, and/or designated mental health professions shortage areas.
Who May Apply?
To be eligible for the Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program, the applicant must be one of the following professions:
- Registered or Licensed Psychologist
- Postdoctoral Psychological Assistant
- Postdoctoral Psychological Trainee
- Registered or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Registered or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor